Are you looking for a change? Tired of the same old routine every day? Consider joining our AWEsome team here at AWE Corporate Interiors! We have an AWEmazing opportunity to join a growing furniture dealership in beautiful Arizona!
AWE Corporate Interiors is a full-service, woman-owned, office furniture dealership specializing in healthcare and corporate applications. AWE is looking for a motivated individual who wants to grow, both in and with our furniture dealership.
The opening is for a Junior Sales Support Representative.
Primary responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Working directly with and reporting to the President/CEO
- Direct assistance on sales projects
- Project-based layout and design/space planning
- Helping to maintain and manage existing key accounts
- New account development
- Complete material specification for each project
- Presenting multiple layouts and product options to prospective and current clients
- Creating layouts utilizing Giza 20/20 software (training available)
- Producing proposals and quotes through Team Design software (training available)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Intense attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both with coworkers and clients, both on the phone and in-person
- Excellent customer service skills
- Collaborative nature
- Must take direction well and follow through on instructions
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with deep initiative
- Desire to expand existing skill-set and grow within the company
- Existing knowledge of Team Design & Giza a plus, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of multiple contract furniture manufacturers/the commercial furniture industry a plus, but not mandatory
AWEinspired benefits include: health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, two weeks annual paid time off, one week paid time off between 12/25 and 1/1, paid time off on major holidays, performance-based annual bonus, and AWEsome flexibility.
We know you will be AWEstruck by our company.
Think you could be a mAWEvelous addition to our team? Please send resume to Whitney Moseley at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line which job you are applying for, and we will schedule personal interviews accordingly!