Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at AWE!
As 2015 draws to a close, it’s easy to get caught up in holiday parties, closing out projects, and ramping up for the coming year. Sometimes, we forget to reflect on and appreciate the AWEmazing people, things, and times in our lives. That’s when I try to remind myself by writing it all down!
This year, I am thankful for SO many things, but here’s the short list:
“Top 5 AWEsome Things I’m Thankful For!”
- Fabulously trashy OTK boots
- Finding sassy necklaces in the hospital gift shop in Kingman
- My gorgeous husband and brilliant children
- A long an relaxing Thanksgiving weekend
- And last, but certainly not least, my AWEsome staff!
What are you thankful for this year? I hope 2016 is even more AWEinspiring!
Andrea Moseley, President/CEO, a.k.a. The Big Wig!
Leave A Comment